Print Spicy Roasted Capsicum and Feta Dip Total Time: 5 minutes Appetizer Mediterranean 15-20 This dip has a great balance between the tangy taste of feta cheese, the sweetness of the capsicum with a punch of heat added by the cayenne pepper! Ingredients 250g feta […]
Author: Sarah Allan
We love gobbling up these sweet bliss balls whilst studying or as a treat after the gym! And we hope you enjoy them also!
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp protein powder of choice
- 2-3 tbsp pure maple syrup/honey
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until well combined
- Spoon desired amount of mixture and roll into small balls using the palm of your hand
- Roll balls in additional desiccated coconut (optional)
- Store in the fridge or enjoy straight away!
Alter amount of maple syrup until the mixture is sticky enough that it doesn't crumble!
Print Mango Lassi Total Time: 2 minutes 2 Ingredients Flesh of 2 ripe mangoes 2 cups of buttermilk 1 banana Instructions Simply blend all ingredients together using a blender for 1-2 minutes, or until smooth. Enjoy! Notes Alternatives: If you don’t have fresh mango you […]