Spicy Roasted Capsicum and Feta Dip
This dip has a great balance between the tangy taste of feta cheese, the sweetness of the capsicum with a punch of heat added by the cayenne pepper!
- 250g feta cheese
- 1 long sweet capsicum
- pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup of plain greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in fry pan
- Place capsicum onto heat, allow to char on the bottom side and then flip and repeat
- Once both sides appear blackened and capsicum has softened, remove from the pan
- Peel off the skin of the capsicum (should come off fairly easily), and remove the head of the capsicum and scrape away seeds and discard.
- Place capsicum, cayenne pepper, greek yoghurt and olive oil in a food processor and process until smooth
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy and please feel free to let us know what you think!